2009 Mazda CX-7 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Have to swap the shattered bulb inside your Mazda CX-7 and not certain which light type will match a socket? It often takes place that this formal owner's manual (the only real legit supply of this sort of info) is out of reach or fails to include the needed information for the particular mod. Besides, we have now seen often that headlights size may vary across Mazda CX-7 generations based on the trim and calendar year of manufacturing. Therefore we have collected a supreme Mazda CX-7 bulb replacement information to alleviate the ache of seek out the proper lamp type and dimensions for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-7 substitute chart retrieves the data through the trusted bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you can find out the OEM light bulb sizing to the Mazda CX-7 front lights, fog lamps, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event, you wish to improve the poor halogen front lights of the Mazda CX-7 into a amazing LED or HID set we are here to advise the sufficient aftermarket alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.