2008 Mazda CX-7 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Must swap the dimmed light inside your Mazda CX-7 and never positive which light fixture variety will match a housing? Many times, it happens that the established owner's guidebook (really the only genuine method to obtain such information and facts) is not available or is not going to include the needed information for the distinct modification. Apart from, we have now observed often that headlights sizing may differ across Mazda CX-7 CX-7s depending on the modification and year of manufacturing. So that we have put together a supreme Mazda CX-7 light bulb replacement guideline to ease the soreness of look for the appropriate light type and dimensions for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-7 replacement chart retrieves the data through the reliable light bulb producers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you will discover the OEM bulb dimension to the Mazda CX-7 front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In the event, you wish to update the poor halogen headlights of your own Mazda CX-7 to some cool-looking LED or HID set we are here to advise the sufficient upgraded solutions with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.