2007 Mazda CX-7 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Would like to replace the shattered light in your Mazda CX-7 and not sure which light kind will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it occurs how the official owner's guide (the sole legit method to obtain this kind of info) is not obtainable or does not contain the necessary details for the certain trim. Aside from, we have noticed frequently that headlights sizing may vary across Mazda CX-7 CX-7s depending on the trim and year of creation. So we have compiled a great Mazda CX-7 light replacement guideline to relieve the discomfort of look for the right light sort and dimension for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-7 replacing chart retrieves the data in the trusted light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you will discover the OEM bulb size for your Mazda CX-7 headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event that, you would want to upgrade the weakened halogen front lights of your own Mazda CX-7 to your great LED or HID system we are here to advise the satisfactory aftermarket solutions with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.