2013 Lincoln MKX Bulb Sizes
#1 Best Seller
Fahren LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof
– 300% Brighter Than Halogen Top Automotive Grade LED chips with 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white;
– CAN bus Ready for 98% Vehicles Our bulbs work with 98% of vehicle's computer system without error;
– 10 Minutes Easy Installation Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen
Best Choice for 2013 Lincoln MKX
– 1.5x brighter than halogen bulbs, with pure white color light
– No tools needed to replace the lower profile H11 LED bulb
– No more frequent replacements: The SEALIGHT S1 LED headlight bulbs strike a perfect balance of performance and lifespan
– Fanless design: Without fan, there is no chance of fan failure.
– 5800K color temperature
– 250% brighter than standard halogen
– Up to 12 years lifetime thanks to resilient, low-energy design
– Newest Japanese CSP LED chips with 15000lm per pair, 6000K Cool White, +400% Brightness, +200% Night Vision.
– Most advanced cooling system ever: 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat sinks, 12,000RPM silent turbofan –
– 1:1 halogen design, plug and play, no polarity, hassle-free
– 300% Brighter Than Halogen - Top Automotive-Grade LED chips with 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white
– Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan - Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow-carved heat sink design and 1,2000RPM turbo cool fan
– 10 Minutes Easy Installation
– CanBUS-Ready for 98% Vehicles
– 400% brighter than stock 9012 bulbs, compatible with 9012 and hir2 sockets
– Same beam pattern like stock one. 0.079in ultra-thin copper board for 360° illumination, helps you see wider and farther, no blinding to oncoming traffic
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– Bulb size 1.57in(L)*0.59in(W)*0.35in(H), net weight: 6g/pc
– 300% Brighter: Each 921 bulb has 15 pieces high power 2835-SMD LEDs
– CANBUS Error Free: Built-in intelligent IC driver for better performance
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
Should change the shattered bulb within your Lincoln MKX instead of positive which lamp kind will squeeze into a socket? It often occurs the official owner's handbook (the only legit supply of such information) is out of reach or fails to have the needed information for a particular trim. Besides, we now have observed many times that headlights size may differ across Lincoln MKX MKXs according to the trim and year of production. Therefore we have put together an ultimate Lincoln MKX bulb replacement guideline to ease the soreness of search for the correct light sort and size for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Lincoln MKX replacing chart retrieves the information in the trustworthy bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you will discover the OEM light bulb size for that Lincoln MKX headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. Just in case, you wish to upgrade the poor halogen front lights of your Lincoln MKX to your great LED or HID system we have been here to advise the enough aftermarket options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.