2017 Lexus LS 460 Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2017 Lexus LS 460 High and Low Beam bulb size - D4S
Xenon HID Conversion Kit
- Xenon hyper blue light due to a special filling system used instead of conventional coating.
- Enhanced brightness.
- For better visibility and shorter reaction times compared to standard xenon lamps.
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance.
- Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power.
- At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards.
- Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA).
Introducing the premium LED headlight bulb kit, designed to provide superior lighting performance and replace the original D4S, D4R, and D4C HID Xenon bulbs in reflector/projector headlights or fog light housings. Featuring 2 x Epistar LED chips, these bulbs produce a super bright 4200lms per bulb and a crisp 6000K white...
2017 Lexus LS 460 Trunk Area bulb size - 194
- Canbus error free, no error after installation.
- 360-degree lighting angle, no visual blind spot.
- Energy-Saving, low power consumption for a longer life span.
- Easy to install, non-polarity just plug and play.
- Brilliant red color light brings your car a refreshed new look.
- Fits directly into multiple bulb-size sockets such as 168 175 194 2825...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
– Longer life than basic bulbs
– Legal for on road use
– OE (Original Equipment) Manufacturer
– Light bulbs dim over time and require replacement
– Replace in pairs for optimal performance
The 2017 Lexus LS 460 bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2017 Lexus LS 460 requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.