2007 Lexus GS 350 Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- High Brightness Light Output, Perfect Beam Pattern
As the headlight housing is fixed, the closer to the filament of stock halogen bulbs, the better beam pattern you will get.
AUXITO 9006 9005 led headlight bulbs adopt 2 sides ZES Chips with 0.03in the ultra-thin interval, and the same location with the filament...
– AUXITO 9006 9005 led headlight bulbs built-in intelligent IC driver, compatible with 99% of vehicles’ systems.
– Same beam pattern with original halogen bulbs - The size and position of the LED chips are close to the filament in the halogen bulbs.
– Whole aviation aluminum lamp body, 12,000RPM...
Top Automotive-Grade LED chips produce a super focused beam pattern design that provides a wider and farther lighting range which is 3 times brighter than your original halogen bulb. Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fit into your housing and factory sockets without any modification, just plug and play.
– Brightest headlight = most downroad visibility.
– Whiter light for added clarity. Ultra Night Vision: Makes night drives less stressful and more comfortable
–All of Sylvania’s headlights are 100% street legal and don’t increase glare (is what blinds oncoming traffic). Be assured you are improving your driving experience without...
– Get up to 100% more vision on the road compared to a standard
– Excellent for nighttime drivers and when often driving in rural areas or dimly lit streets
– For maximum light output and ultimate performance.
- Original equipment quality.
– Replacement bulb for HID conversion, requires Xentec HID ballast to work.
– Color available: 3000K (golden yellow), 5000K (Ivory White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg Blue), 10000K (deep blue), 12000K (blue-purple), Green, Pink.
– Each bundle contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories.
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits the socket size and...
- Genuine Morimoto Elite HID System
- Pair of XB35 (35W) or XB55 (50W) Ballasts Based Upon Product Selections
- Pair of High-Quality Morimoto Bulbs
- Xenon hyper blue light due to a special filling system used instead of conventional coating.
- Enhanced brightness.
- For better visibility and shorter reaction times compared to standard xenon lamps.
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance.
- Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power.
- At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards.
- Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA).
The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs, all while meeting DOT specification. Xtreme White Plus bulbs feature a crisp white light output that allows for better road illumination, while a blue top coat...
If you are looking to upgrade your style without buying a new car, replacing your interior and exterior lighting with Philips Ultinon LEDs is a smart way to spend your money. Philips Ultinon LED lights are a direct replacement for conventional bulbs. They’re easy to install and available for a...
Best Choice for 2007 Lexus GS 350
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
You want bright, stylish lighting for your car but you don’t want to keep replacing burned-out bulbs. Philips Ultinon LED lights to give you high-powered, automotive-grade LEDs, with a lifetime of up to 8 years. With conventional bulbs, the more powerful the light, the shorter its lifespan. Philips Ultinon LEDs...
– Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
– Suit for Socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, 922, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– 300% Brighter: Each bulb has 15 pieces high...
- Super Bright 10-SMD 4014 Chipset - 360-degree lighting angle design, No blind spot, 300% brighter than stock lamps
- Latest LED Technology - No flickering, No UV light Emission, & No IR radiation; Easy plug-and-play installation
- High-Quality Aluminum Body - Low temperature, low power consumption, & long-lasting life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Fitment- Fit numerous applications...
Have to substitute the broken bulb with your Lexus GS 350 rather than be confident which lamp kind will go with a housing? Many times, it happens that this established owner's handbook (really the only legit supply of this sort of information) is out of reach or fails to include the necessary information for a particular trim. Besides, we now have observed often that headlights size may differ across Lexus GS 350 GS 350s depending upon the modification and calendar year of creation. Therefore we have gathered a great Lexus GS 350 light replacement manual to relieve the pain of hunt for the right light fixture type and size for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Lexus GS 350 alternative graph or chart retrieves the info from trustworthy light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you will discover the OEM bulb size for that Lexus GS 350 headlights, fog lighting, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In case, you wish to improve the weakened halogen front lights of your Lexus GS 350 into an awesome LED or HID set we have been here to suggest enough aftermarket solutions with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlamps.
Your 2007 Lexus GS 350 bulbs are more than just safety features. They're an integral part of your vehicle's appearance. Under conditions with heavy rain, fog, dust, or snow, they allow you to see the road ahead so you can drive safely down the highway. But if your headlight or headlights have worn out after years of use or an accident has destroyed them altogether, adding a new set is essential for both driving safeties and in maintaining your vehicle's aesthetic appeal in style and quality in appearance.