2017 Kia Sportage Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- Direct fit the interior map, dome, and trunk lights bulbs with T10 wedge (bulb size like 194, 168, 2825, W5W, 175, 161,921, 912, etc) for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, Vans, etc
- High illumination & high performance of pure cool white color, enhance many visions and luxury
- Shows clear cool white color, and...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
Should change the dimmed bulb within your Kia Sportage and not certain which light variety will go with a socket? Many times, it occurs that the recognized owner's manual (the only reputable way to obtain these kinds of information and facts) is out of reach or is not going to have the necessary details to get a particular modification. In addition to, we certainly have observed often times that headlamps sizing may vary across Kia Sportage generations according to the trim and year of creation. So we have compiled a supreme Kia Sportage light replacement manual to ease the discomfort of hunt for the correct light variety and sizing to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Kia Sportage alternative chart retrieves the data from your trusted bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you will discover the OEM bulb size for that Kia Sportage headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In the event that, you would like to upgrade the weakened halogen headlights of your own Kia Sportage to a amazing LED or HID package we are here to suggest the satisfactory upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.