2017 Kia Sportage Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2017 Kia Sportage Vanity Mirror bulb size - 6418
If you are looking to upgrade your style without buying a new car, replacing your interior and exterior lighting with Philips Ultinon LEDs is a smart way to spend your money. Philips Ultinon LED lights are a direct replacement for conventional bulbs. They’re easy to install and available for a...
2017 Kia Sportage Map Light bulb size - 194
- Canbus error free, no error after installation.
- 360-degree lighting angle, no visual blind spot.
- Energy-Saving, low power consumption for a longer life span.
- Easy to install, non-polarity just plug and play.
- Brilliant red color light brings your car a refreshed new look.
- Fits directly into multiple bulb-size sockets such as 168 175 194 2825...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
– Longer life than basic bulbs
– Legal for on road use
– OE (Original Equipment) Manufacturer
– Light bulbs dim over time and require replacement
– Replace in pairs for optimal performance
2017 Kia Sportage Map Light bulb size - 7441
The KATUR T20 White/Amber Switchback LED Light Bulbs (7441) are a great upgrade for your vehicle's lighting. These energy-efficient bulbs have a 12V operating voltage and are designed to last 50,000 hours, 50 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. The single-contact 7440 LED light bulb replaces most auto car incandescents...
These 7443 led bulbs come with 24 pcs 2835 SMD LED chipsets, 300% brighter than halogen bulbs. Upgraded intelligent IC makes the 7440/7443 led light bulbs compatible with 99% of vehicles, with no radio interference, and no flicker issue.
Low power consumption & Built-in intelligent IC driver for a longer lifespan. Full...
The 2017 Kia Sportage bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2017 Kia Sportage requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.