2014 Kia Sportage Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2014 Kia Sportage
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to change the dimmed bulb inside your Kia Sportage and never confident which light fixture kind will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it happens how the official owner's manual (the only real reputable supply of these kinds of info) is not available or is not going to contain the needed data for a distinct trim. Aside from, we have seen many times that headlamps sizing may differ across Kia Sportage Sportages depending on the mod and year of production. And then we have put together a great Kia Sportage light bulb replacement information to ease the discomfort of hunt for the appropriate light kind and size to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Kia Sportage replacing chart retrieves the information through the reliable lamp manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you will discover the OEM lamp dimensions for your Kia Sportage headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In case, you would like to upgrade the poor halogen front lights of your Kia Sportage to a cool-looking LED or HID kit we are here to suggest the adequate aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.