2013 Kia Sportage Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2013 Kia Sportage
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should change the broken bulb in your Kia Sportage rather than certain which light fixture kind will match a socket? It often occurs that the official owner's guide (the only real reputable method to obtain this kind of information and facts) is not available or is not going to include the needed info to get a certain trim. In addition to, we have now noticed often times that headlights dimensions may differ across Kia Sportage generations depending on the mod and calendar year of manufacturing. Therefore we have put together an ultimate Kia Sportage bulb replacement information to relieve the soreness of seek out the right light sort and dimensions for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Kia Sportage alternative chart retrieves the info from your trusted lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you will discover the OEM lamp sizing for your Kia Sportage headlights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you want to upgrade the fragile halogen headlights of the Kia Sportage into a awesome LED or HID set our company is here to suggest the satisfactory upgraded solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.