2011 Kia Sportage Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2011 Kia Sportage
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should replace the shattered light in your Kia Sportage rather than positive which light type will match a housing? It often happens the formal owner's guidebook (the only genuine way to obtain these kinds of details) is out of reach or will not have the needed information for the distinct modification. Besides, we certainly have noticed often that headlamps size may vary across Kia Sportage generations dependant upon the modification and year of creation. So we have put together an ultimate Kia Sportage light replacement guide to alleviate the pain of hunt for the appropriate light fixture kind and dimension to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Kia Sportage alternative graph retrieves the data from your trustworthy light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you can find out the OEM bulb size for your Kia Sportage headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event, you want to upgrade the fragile halogen headlights of your own Kia Sportage to your great LED or HID system we have been here to recommend the enough upgraded alternatives with correct fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.