Choose the Jeep Wrangler Reverse Light Bulb Size with One Click
Jeep Wrangler reverse light bulbs may have various sizes depending on the year of manufacture. They may vary not only in lighting technology but also in such specifications as nominal power.
For instance, did you know that the Jeep Wrangler autos have the following part numbers: 7440 (for 2018 - 2019 years), LED (for 2018 - 2019 years), 3157 (for 2007 - 2008, 2010 - 2017 years), 1156 (for 1999 - 2006 years)?
Modern models feature LED bulbs that are considered to be more efficient and longer-lasting.
For you not to make a mistake, we created this Jeep Wrangler reverse light bulb size chart with different years. Drive safer and smarter with the correct reverse light bulb size!
7440 – LED Lights
- Standard 7440 Base can replace Stock Bulbs or Incandescents such as 7440NA 7441 992. Well matched with the original Incandescence lights. Easy plug-and-play installation - just plug it into the socket.
- Apply to the vehicle interior and exterior auto parts of most American cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans as vehicle Tail Lights, Brake Lights, Reverse Lights, Turn Signals Lights, Side Marker Lights, Rear Light, Stop Lamp, Backup Lights, and Interior RV Camper Bulbs.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - Blue
- Light output - 900 Lm
- Wattage - 2 W
3157 – LED Lights
Product benefits and features:
- Each bulb is quipped with 39pcs high power and high illumination 2835 SMD LEDs;
- Built-in smart IC driver for stable current control and longer lifespan;
- Equipped with projector-lens for fully 360° light output.
- Equipped with aluminum heat sink for the best heat dissipation.
- Especially designed for replacing back-up reverse lights, turn signal lights, brake tail lights, daytime running lights(DRL) lamps.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - Pure Red
- Light output - 2000 Lm