2021 Infiniti Q50 Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2021 Infiniti Q50 Trunk Area bulb size - 158
The WLJH Super Bright Ice Blue T10 Light Bulbs are a great way to upgrade the lighting system in your vehicle. With a 300-lumen output and 3-SMD LED 3030 chipset, these bulbs are 300% brighter than traditional incandescent bulbs. The latest LED technology ensures no flickering, no UV light emission,...
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led.
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes. 194 led bulbs could fit most of the positions...
2021 Infiniti Q50 Dome Light bulb size - 194
- Canbus error free, no error after installation.
- 360-degree lighting angle, no visual blind spot.
- Energy-Saving, low power consumption for a longer life span.
- Easy to install, non-polarity just plug and play.
- Brilliant red color light brings your car a refreshed new look.
- Fits directly into multiple bulb-size sockets such as 168 175 194 2825...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
– Longer life than basic bulbs
– Legal for on road use
– OE (Original Equipment) Manufacturer
– Light bulbs dim over time and require replacement
– Replace in pairs for optimal performance
2021 Infiniti Q50 Dome Light bulb size - 7441
The KATUR T20 White/Amber Switchback LED Light Bulbs (7441) are a great upgrade for your vehicle's lighting. These energy-efficient bulbs have a 12V operating voltage and are designed to last 50,000 hours, 50 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. The single-contact 7440 LED light bulb replaces most auto car incandescents...
These 7443 led bulbs come with 24 pcs 2835 SMD LED chipsets, 300% brighter than halogen bulbs. Upgraded intelligent IC makes the 7440/7443 led light bulbs compatible with 99% of vehicles, with no radio interference, and no flicker issue.
Low power consumption & Built-in intelligent IC driver for a longer lifespan. Full...
2021 Infiniti Q50 Interior Door bulb size - 168
- DOT and SAE Compliant. Made by an ISO Certified Manufacturer using Materials that meet or Exceed OEM Requirements!
- Installation Made Easy on All of Our Items! Little to No Modifications are needed at Best!
The 194 HP3 LED bulb is a compact, simple LED replacement with proven performance. The single diffused optic spreads light in the original lamp, for OEM-style appearance and function. With its dual-lead contacts, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over...
2021 Infiniti Q50 Interior Door bulb size - 917
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
LASFIT 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Ready T15 Error Free LED Backup Reverse Light Easy Installed 904 916 917 920 906 W16W
– Much Brighter than halogen and general 921 bulb
– Better Heat dissipation, fewer LED chips, and aluminum body design, better heat dissipation than thoes led bulbs with many led chips, longer lifespan.
– Plug and Play: For Reverse Backup Light, easily install it by yourself.
– Build in Canbus System, No need...
The 2021 Infiniti Q50 bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2021 Infiniti Q50 requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.