2010 Ford Focus Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs.
- Designed to provide improved visibility against rain, fog or snow
- Select DOT / SAE Compliance for Street Legality
- See The Difference - The newest Japanese CSP LED chips create +500% more brightness and +250% better night vision than your original halogen or hid bulbs. No dark spots, no shadows, no blinding oncoming traffic.
- Most Advanced Cooling System Ever - 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat...
The new generation of LED lights is here to make your nighttime safer and more enjoyable. The brighter they glow, the better! These bulbs will give off 250% more light than standard incandescent ones which means you can see clearly even if there's no traffic around or other cars on...
You want bright, stylish lighting for your car but you don’t want to keep replacing burned-out bulbs. Philips Ultinon LED lights to give you high-powered, automotive-grade LEDs, with a lifetime of up to 8 years. With conventional bulbs, the more powerful the light, the shorter its lifespan. Philips Ultinon LEDs...
– Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
– Suit for Socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, 922, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– 300% Brighter: Each bulb has 15 pieces high...
If you want an alternative bulb for just about any area of the vehicle, browse the detailed list to determine proper 2010 Ford Focus bulb size. Manufacturer headlights dim off over time, along with the actual long life is determined by the modern technology employed and the caliber of the bulbs. It is actually a right time to think about switching to a more advanced lighting option. Our 2010 Ford Focus bulb chart helps recognize the correct bulb for virtually any socket of your car, whether it be headlights, fog lights, license plate bulbs, parking lights, tail lights, and so forth.
We strongly suggest replacing the used factory lighting fixtures with top-notch LED competitors while they feature a lengthier lifespan, enhanced brightness, along with a bigger choice of hues. On the other hand, custom HID headlight packages are also more special solution permitting your automobile stand above the average vehicles on the road by featuring the impressive peculiarities of the car's grill.
Understand that vehicles of the same year are offered in different trims, and little differences may exist in bulb types for the similar position. To help make your life a little less difficult, we have carefully picked the bulbs flawlessly fitting 2010 Ford Focus and the most beneficial alternatives with regards to high quality, popularity, value, and lifespan.