2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs.
- Designed to provide improved visibility against rain, fog or snow
- Select DOT / SAE Compliance for Street Legality
You want bright, stylish lighting for your car but you don’t want to keep replacing burned-out bulbs. Philips Ultinon LED lights to give you high-powered, automotive-grade LEDs, with a lifetime of up to 8 years. With conventional bulbs, the more powerful the light, the shorter its lifespan. Philips Ultinon LEDs...
– Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
– Suit for Socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, 922, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– 300% Brighter: Each bulb has 15 pieces high...
- Direct fit the interior map, dome, and trunk lights bulbs with T10 wedge (bulb size like 194, 168, 2825, W5W, 175, 161,921, 912, etc) for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, Vans, etc
- High illumination & high performance of pure cool white color, enhance many visions and luxury
- Shows clear cool white color, and...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
This bulb will strobe flash at the beginning of the braking model and then keep solid light, which blinking for braking stop safety alert, much easier noticed while braking and much safer when stop required. The blinking times are restricted and can drive on the road safely. 360-degree full-angle illumination with...
The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs, all while meeting DOT specification. Xtreme White Plus bulbs feature a crisp white light output that allows for better road illumination, while a blue top coat...
If you are looking to upgrade your style without buying a new car, replacing your interior and exterior lighting with Philips Ultinon LEDs is a smart way to spend your money. Philips Ultinon LED lights are a direct replacement for conventional bulbs. They’re easy to install and available for a...
Best Choice for 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
This product can be used for the following positions:
- License Plate Light,
- Map Light,
- Trunk Light,
- Dome Light,
- Courtesy Light,
- Turn Signal Light,
- Back up Light,
- Brake Light.
If you want an alternative bulb for any inner or exterior compartment of the automobile, explore the practical list to reveal correct 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac bulb size. Production line headlights give out a dim light after a while, as well as the actual durability depends upon the technology exploited and the grade of the bulbs. This is a right time to take into account switching to a more smart lighting solution. Our 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac bulb chart helps recognize the proper bulb for almost any outlet of your automobile, be it headlights, fog lights, daytime running lights, back-up reverse lights, side markers, and many others.
We strongly recommend swapping the defective authentic lights with top-notch LED rivals while they boast a lengthier life-span, enhanced lighting, as well as a bigger selection of temperatures. On the flip side, aftermarket HID headlight packages are even far more distinctive solution allowing your vehicle stand above the audience by pointing out the amazing traits from the car's face.
Understand that models of the same production year are offered in various trims, and slight distinctions may appear in bulb types for the similar position. To help make your lifestyle a little bit simpler, we have carefully determined the bulbs precisely fitting 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac and the best possibilities with regards to high quality, popularity, value, and lifespan.