Ford C-Max Hybrid Fog Light Replacement Bulb Size Guide
According to the owner's manual fitment information, if you want to replace the Ford C-Max Hybrid fog light bulb you will need the following part numbers: H11 LED (for 2013 - 2018 years).
The cost of the bulbs will vary based on the technology used (LED, Halogen, HID or Xenon) and lamps' brand.
Below you will find the top-rated aftermarket fog light bulbs compatible with Ford C-Max Hybrid of different years to customize your vehicle and drive safely in foggy conditions.
H11 LED – LED Lights
- See The Difference - The newest Japanese CSP LED chips create +500% more brightness and +250% better night vision than your original halogen or hid bulbs. No dark spots, no shadows, no blinding oncoming traffic.
- Most Advanced Cooling System Ever - 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat sinks, 12,000RPM silent turbofan. Improved construction techniques and materials make the Firehawk bulbs last 100× longer than your original halogen and hid.
- 1:1 Halogen Design - Plug and play, no polarity, hassle-free. Perfectly fits into your vehicle housing. 360°Adjustable Beam lets you get the best vision ever possible for this modest price.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6000K
- Light output - 10000 Lm
- Wattage - 50 W
- Won’t Blind Other Drivers: Same perfect beam pattern with original halogen bulbs to ensure the safety of you and coming drivers. No glare or dark spots, increase your safety while driving at night.
- Safe Driving: Wider and farther lighting range allows you to see further and clearer. Fanless cooling function and no static on the radio, ensuring safe driving in extreme weather (snow, rain, fog).
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation: No tools needed, plug-and-play, and Can-bus Ready. 1:1 halogen size design, with a 0.5-inch ultra-thin heat sink, perfectly fits 99%of vehicles even with a dust cover.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6500K
- Light output - 6000 Lm
- Wattage - 20 W
The new generation of LED lights is here to make your nighttime safer and more enjoyable. The brighter they glow, the better! These bulbs will give off 250% more light than standard incandescent ones which means you can see clearly even if there's no traffic around or other cars on a dark road ahead-perfect for those early morning starts when everything seems quiet but aware. With an innovative heat management system these bulbs can last two to three times longer than their counterparts.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 5800K
- Light output - 1500 Lm
- Wattage - 22 W