2006 Chevrolet HHR Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- Direct fit the interior map, dome, and trunk lights bulbs with T10 wedge (bulb size like 194, 168, 2825, W5W, 175, 161,921, 912, etc) for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, Vans, etc
- High illumination & high performance of pure cool white color, enhance many visions and luxury
- Shows clear cool white color, and...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes.
Products with electrical...
SYLVANIA LED bulbs deliver a balanced combination of performance and value. Tuners and auto enthusiasts alike can replace their vehicle’s incandescent lights with a bright and long-lasting LED bulb for a unique and modern look simply and cost-effectively.
Should you need a replacement bulb for almost any area of the car, browse the specialized list to determine proper 2006 Chevrolet HHR bulb size. Factory headlights wear out over time, and the genuine long life is dependent upon the technology utilized and the caliber of the bulbs. This is a wonderful time to take into consideration converting to a more smart lighting option. Our 2006 Chevrolet HHR bulb chart aids identify the correct bulb for virtually any outlet of your car, be it headlights, fog lights, daytime running lights, back-up reverse lights, side markers, etc.
We strongly recommend changing the donned factory lamps with first-rate LED rivals as they offer a longer life expectancy, enhanced brightness, plus a larger choice of colors. On the other hand, aftermarket HID headlight packages are even far more exclusive solution making your car differentiate itself from the average vehicles on the road by highlighting the amazing features in the car's front.
Keep in mind that vehicles of the same year are offered in various trims, and little variations may exist in bulb types for the same part. To make your way of life a little easier, we have carefully selected the bulbs ideally corresponding 2006 Chevrolet HHR and the best alternatives in terms of quality, popularity, value, and life-time.