2008 Chevrolet Equinox Bulb Size ChartBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Xtreme White Hybrid bulbs are brighter and more visible than stock, allowing you to see farther for greater safety. Made from high-quality quartz glass with an alloy filament design that is far better at dissipating heat so your lights don't burn out too soon!
Xtra White has all of these...
– AUXITO 9007/HB5 LED headlight bulbs are 300% brighter than halogen headlights.
– The 9007 headlight bulb does not have an external driver and connector, fully all in one. That makes the bulbs almost the same size as a halogen bulb and, can be installed with the dust cover on.
Here are a few reasons why you might like this product:
- Perfect Beam Pattern - Super focused beam pattern, no dark spots or foggy light, do not blind oncoming traffic.
- Plug and Play - Almost 1:1 mini design as halogen, easy to install in 10 minutes without any modification.
- CanBUS Ready - Work with 98% of...
- See The Difference - The newest Japanese CSP LED chips create +500% more brightness and +250% better night vision than your original halogen or hid bulbs. No dark spots, no shadows, no blinding oncoming traffic.
- Most Advanced Cooling System Ever - 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat...
The new generation of LED lights is here to make your nighttime safer and more enjoyable. The brighter they glow, the better! These bulbs will give off 250% more light than standard incandescent ones which means you can see clearly even if there's no traffic around or other cars on...
- Direct fit the interior map, dome, and trunk lights bulbs with T10 wedge (bulb size like 194, 168, 2825, W5W, 175, 161,921, 912, etc) for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, Vans, etc
- High illumination & high performance of pure cool white color, enhance many visions and luxury
- Shows clear cool white color, and...
- 360-degree light output coverage.
- 5 times more light than conventional interior lighting.
- Up to 12 years lifetime compared to regular halogen bulbs.
The Xtreme White Plus Series of high output replacement bulbs give drivers better color recognition, depth perception, and improved contrast over stock halogen bulbs, all while meeting DOT specification. Xtreme White Plus bulbs feature a crisp white light output that allows for better road illumination, while a blue top coat...
If you are looking to upgrade your style without buying a new car, replacing your interior and exterior lighting with Philips Ultinon LEDs is a smart way to spend your money. Philips Ultinon LED lights are a direct replacement for conventional bulbs. They’re easy to install and available for a...
Best Choice for 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
LASFIT 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Ready T15 Error Free LED Backup Reverse Light Easy Installed 904 916 917 920 906 W16W
– Much Brighter than halogen and general 921 bulb
– Better Heat dissipation, fewer LED chips, and aluminum body design, better heat dissipation than thoes led bulbs with many led chips, longer lifespan.
– Plug and Play: For Reverse Backup Light, easily install it by yourself.
– Build in Canbus System, No need...
You want bright, stylish lighting for your car but you don’t want to keep replacing burned-out bulbs. Philips Ultinon LED lights to give you high-powered, automotive-grade LEDs, with a lifetime of up to 8 years. With conventional bulbs, the more powerful the light, the shorter its lifespan. Philips Ultinon LEDs...
– Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
– Suit for Socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, 922, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
– 300% Brighter: Each bulb has 15 pieces high...
If you want an alternative bulb for virtually any socket of your vehicle, browse the detailed chart to reveal the correct 2008 Chevrolet Equinox bulb size. Production line headlights get dimmed with time, along with the true durability depending on the technologies used and the grade of the bulbs. It is a wonderful time to take into consideration switching to a more advanced lighting solution. Our 2008 Chevrolet Equinox bulb chart helps detect the appropriate bulb for any outlet of your car, be it headlights, fog lights, stop lights, brake lights, turn signals, and many others.
We strongly suggest changing the worn-out factory lighting fixtures with top-notch LED counterparts while they present a longer lifetime, increased lighting, and a larger range of temperatures. On the other hand, aftermarket HID headlight systems are an even more special option allowing your car to stay ahead of the competition by highlighting the impressive traits of the car's grill.
Headlights are a safety device that allows you to see the road clearly at night, even on the darkest of nights. They make other drivers aware and visible so they don't hit your car! If yours aren’t working as well or giving off less light than before - fix it now because bad headlights can cause accidents too.
There are a few reasons why your 2008 Chevrolet Equinox bulbs may not be performing as well as they used to. One possibility is that the bulbs have burned out and need to be replaced. Another reason could be that the headlight lenses are dirty or foggy, which reduces the amount of light that can pass through. Whatever the reason, it’s important to get it fixed so you can see (and be seen) while driving at night.
If you’re not sure how to fix your headlights, take them to a professional mechanic or car dealership. They’ll be able to diagnose the problem and replace any parts that need to be fixed. In the meantime, drive carefully and be extra cautious at night until you can get your headlights fixed.
Keep in mind that cars of the same year are offered in a variety of trims, and slight variations may happen in bulb types for the same placement. To make your way of life a little bit simpler, we have carefully determined the bulbs that accurately complement the 2008 Chevrolet Equinox and the most efficient possibilities with regards to top quality, acceptance, cost, and lifetime.