2001 Cadillac Catera Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2001 Cadillac Catera
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
– High-tech look with 6000K bright white light
– Ffor backup, stopping, or signaling
– Up to 8 year lifetime
If you need a replacement bulb for virtually any area of your respective vehicle, look into the ultimate table to reveal proper 2001 Cadillac Catera bulb size. Manufacturer headlights give out a dim light as time passes, and also the genuine durability is determined by the technology used and the grade of the bulbs. This is a right time to take into account changing to a more progressive lighting solution. Our 2001 Cadillac Catera bulb chart assists determine the appropriate bulb for just about any socket of your respective vehicle, be it headlights, fog lights, stop lights, brake lights, turn signals, and so forth.
We strongly suggest exchanging the worn-out factory lights with top-notch LED alternatives while they offer a prolonged life-time, enhanced lighting, plus a larger selection of temperatures. Alternatively, aftermarket HID headlight products are even far more distinctive choice making your automobile stand out from the competition by underlining the impressive traits of your car's front side.
Remember that vehicles of the same production year can be bought in different trims, and minor distinctions may happen in bulb types for a similar part. To make your lifestyle somewhat easier, we have carefully determined the bulbs flawlessly fitting 2001 Cadillac Catera and the most efficient possibilities when it comes to good quality, acceptance, value, and life-span.