1999 Cadillac Catera Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 1999 Cadillac Catera
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
For Car Dome, Map Door, Courtesy, License Plate Lights
– Better beam pattern: each bulb has 5 pcs high power SMD led, color temperature: 6000K(xenon white), voltage: 12V
– No polarity no flip: it is truly no polarity, can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug and play, easy install within 5 minutes
– High-tech look with 6000K bright white light
– Ffor backup, stopping, or signaling
– Up to 8 year lifetime
If you want an alternative bulb for just about any socket of your own vehicle, explore the specialized chart to get the appropriate 1999 Cadillac Catera bulb size. Manufacturer headlights wear out after a while, and also the true longevity is determined by the modern technology employed and the standard of the bulbs. This is a right time to take into consideration changing to a more tech-savvy lighting option. Our 1999 Cadillac Catera bulb chart assists detect the right bulb for any socket of your own automobile, whether it be headlights, fog lights, stop lights, brake lights, turn signals, and so forth.
We strongly suggest exchanging the used authentic lighting fixtures with first-rate LED counterparts because they boast an extended life-span, better lighting, along with a larger collection of temperatures. Alternatively, aftermarket HID headlight packages are even a lot more exclusive choice letting your automobile stand out from the competition by intensifying the impressive features of the car's face.
Keep in mind that cars of the same year are offered in several trims, and small variations may appear in bulb types for a similar part. To make your lifestyle a little simpler, we have carefully selected the bulbs accurately fitting 1999 Cadillac Catera and the best possibilities when it comes to top-quality, recognition, cost, and lifespan.