2016 Audi allroad Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
#1 Best Seller
Fahren LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof
– 300% Brighter Than Halogen Top Automotive Grade LED chips with 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white;
– CAN bus Ready for 98% Vehicles Our bulbs work with 98% of vehicle's computer system without error;
– 10 Minutes Easy Installation Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen
Best Choice for 2016 Audi allroad
– 1.5x brighter than halogen bulbs, with pure white color light
– No tools needed to replace the lower profile H11 LED bulb
– No more frequent replacements: The SEALIGHT S1 LED headlight bulbs strike a perfect balance of performance and lifespan
– Fanless design: Without fan, there is no chance of fan failure.
– 5800K color temperature
– 250% brighter than standard halogen
– Up to 12 years lifetime thanks to resilient, low-energy design
– Newest Japanese CSP LED chips with 15000lm per pair, 6000K Cool White, +400% Brightness, +200% Night Vision.
– Most advanced cooling system ever: 2mm thickened red copper, 40pcs aviation aluminum heat sinks, 12,000RPM silent turbofan –
– 1:1 halogen design, plug and play, no polarity, hassle-free
Should you need an alternative bulb for virtually any inner or exterior compartment of the automobile, browse the technical chart to detect fitting 2016 Audi allroad bulb size. Manufacturer headlights dim off over time, along with the actual durability is dependent upon the technologies employed and the caliber of the bulbs. It is a great time to take into account transitioning to a more progressive lighting option. Our 2016 Audi allroad bulb chart will help establish the proper bulb for virtually any outlet of your respective automobile, be it headlights, fog lights, stop lights, brake lights, turn signals, etc.
We strongly recommend replacing the donned authentic lights with top-notch LED alternatives while they offer a prolonged life-time, increased lighting, plus a larger choice of shades. Alternatively, aftermarket HID headlight systems are even more special solution allowing your car stand above the competition by highlighting the remarkable peculiarities from the car's front side.
Keep in mind that models of the same year can be purchased in various trims, and minor differences may appear in bulb types for a similar placement. To make your lifestyle somewhat much easier, we have carefully selected the bulbs perfectly matching 2016 Audi allroad and the best alternatives regarding quality, reputation, price, and life-time.