2014 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must swap the dimmed bulb within your Audi A6 and not confident which lamp type will match a housing? Many times, it takes place that this recognized owner's manual (really the only reputable supply of these kinds of details) is not available or is not going to include the essential data for any distinct trim. Apart from, we have viewed often that headlights dimension may vary across Audi A6 A6s dependant upon the mod and year of creation. Therefore we have collected a great Audi A6 light replacement guideline to ease the pain of search for the right light fixture sort and size for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 substitute graph or chart retrieves the data through the respected light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you will discover the OEM lamp size for your Audi A6 front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. Just in case, you want to up grade the weakened halogen front lights of your Audi A6 into a cool-looking LED or HID system we are here to advise the enough upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.