2012 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should swap the broken light bulb within your Audi A6 and not sure which light fixture sort will go with a housing? Many times, it takes place that the formal owner's handbook (really the only legit method to obtain such information and facts) is out of reach or does not include the needed data to get a certain mod. In addition to, we now have viewed many times that headlights dimension may differ across Audi A6 generations based on the mod and calendar year of manufacturing. And then we have compiled a supreme Audi A6 light replacement information to ease the soreness of seek out the right light fixture type and dimension for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 replacing graph retrieves the data in the respected light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one webpage, you will discover the OEM lamp dimension for your Audi A6 front lights, fog lights, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In case, you would like to improve the weakened halogen front lights of your respective Audi A6 to your awesome LED or HID system our company is here to suggest the sufficient upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.