2011 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should replace the damaged light bulb with your Audi A6 and never positive which light variety will match a housing? Many times, it occurs how the official owner's handbook (the sole genuine supply of these kinds of information) is not available or fails to include the required info for a certain trim. Aside from, we certainly have noticed frequently that headlamps dimensions may differ across Audi A6 generations dependant upon the trim and year of manufacturing. So that we have collected an ultimate Audi A6 bulb replacement guide to ease the soreness of search for the right light fixture kind and dimensions for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 replacing chart retrieves the information from the respected lamp suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM light bulb dimensions to the Audi A6 front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. Just in case, you would like to upgrade the weak halogen front lights of your respective Audi A6 to a great LED or HID system we have been here to recommend the satisfactory upgraded options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.