2009 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to swap the shattered bulb in your Audi A6 rather than positive which light variety will fit into a socket? Many times, it occurs how the official owner's handbook (the only real legitimate supply of this kind of information) is not obtainable or is not going to have the required info for a particular modification. Aside from, we now have observed often that headlamps sizing may differ across Audi A6 generations dependant upon the mod and year of production. So we have gathered an ultimate Audi A6 light replacement manual to alleviate the ache of search for the appropriate light type and dimension to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 substitute chart retrieves the information from your trusted light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you will discover the OEM bulb dimensions for the Audi A6 headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you wish to improve the weak halogen front lights of your Audi A6 into a awesome LED or HID set we are here to advocate the enough aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.