2008 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must change the shattered bulb inside your Audi A6 rather than sure which light kind will fit into a socket? It often happens the official owner's guide (the only real reputable source of these kinds of info) is out of reach or does not have the essential info for the particular trim. Apart from, we certainly have noticed frequently that headlamps sizing may differ across Audi A6 generations according to the mod and calendar year of creation. So we have collected an ultimate Audi A6 light replacement guide to alleviate the ache of search for the proper lamp kind and sizing for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 substitute graph retrieves the data in the trusted lamp companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you will discover the OEM bulb dimensions for your Audi A6 headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. Just in case, you would like to update the poor halogen headlights of your Audi A6 to your great LED or HID system our company is here to recommend the adequate upgraded options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.