2006 Audi A6 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to replace the cracked light bulb within your Audi A6 and not positive which light kind will go with a housing? Many times, it happens that this formal owner's guide (the only real reputable method to obtain this kind of info) is not available or is not going to include the needed details for any particular modification. Apart from, we now have observed frequently that headlights dimension may differ across Audi A6 generations according to the trim and calendar year of production. Therefore we have collected a great Audi A6 bulb replacement information to alleviate the soreness of look for the appropriate light variety and sizing for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Audi A6 alternative graph retrieves the info in the trustworthy light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you will discover the OEM bulb dimension for that Audi A6 headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event, you would like to improve the weakened halogen headlights of your respective Audi A6 to a great LED or HID kit we are here to advise the adequate aftermarket alternatives with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.